Monday 5 January 2015

Post 3. 2014!

Hi classmate!, first: happy new year! and, second: the post.
Today will talk the last year, general evaluation and other point.
Well, the year 2014 was very complicated for me, because I happened various things to different aspect of my life, good and bad.
I began project that I had in mind for a long time. The most important, my workshop!, for I can did my works serenely in my space, is very necessary had this place, really. And is a big achievement for me <3
But is complicated for my paid,  because I dont have regular work. (typical of artist, já)
Also this year I fought with my father in a trial. That good is I got rids this problem and win the trial.
Besides this year I had to change some plans due to I reprobed english and this subject was my unique subject the last year (and this! jajaja).
In other words the last year I learned too much, afforded some problem hence I think to grew emotionally.
Bye Bye, see you tomarrow u_u







No comments:

Post a Comment