Tuesday 6 January 2015

Post 4. My opinion about...

1.What is your opinion about jazz music?
I love it the jazz music, because is rhythmic and melodious melody, distrat me.
Also has different instrument and this create a wealth of music too splendid.
(By the way, the instrument of metal is beautiful!!! <3 )

2.What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I thinks that the marijuana would be to free access, because anyway will be consume and recently the marijuan is very important for use medicinal and complicate a the people that need this wonderful plant.

3.What is your opinion about recycling?
The recycling would be introduce completely  in our cotidian life, or at least some how, because is a little measure that help in some at the environment. Try to help using piece of glass instead of plastic and this thing...is easy! 

4.What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I believe that abortion is one decision of the woman, nobody more. Clearly I agree with legalizing, I think no is fair that someone go the prison for have an abortion. 

What is your opinion about abstract art?
I thinks that every art is abstract and have different interpretation, even the realism. Because have many factor that generate opinion dissimilar of the same. The end. 





1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the abortion as with Claudia ;)
    Femele power! Haahahah.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete