Thursday 8 January 2015

post 5. 2 Film Directors

Hi everyone!, today I goin to talk about 2 film director.

First:  Hayao Miyazaki is a Japanese director film of animation, ilustrator, draftsman and manga artist. He born in January 5, 1941. Miyazaki is co-founded Studio Ghibli and director of  popular film for example: princess Mononoke, my neighbor Totoro and spirited away <3 .
The Japanese graphics is really amazing for my, and my favorite film of Miyazaki is "Spirited Away".
The movie is about a little girl that  move to a new home with her parents,  but half way to their new home, all the family gets lost!,after that come the best jajaja.



Second: Eliseo Subiela is Argentine film director and writen, born in Buenos Aires, December 27, 1944. I like three film to Subiela : El lado oscuro del corazón, No te mueras sin decirme a donde vas y  Hombre mirando al Sudeste. (Only has few film  more). My favorite of Subiela is Hombre mirando al Sudeste, that in despite of limited resources and bad photography is a good film, that speaking of topics affective sometimes forgotten, from a mixture of fiction and reality. I like and recommend movies of Subiela :)













No comments:

Post a Comment