Thursday 22 January 2015

Post 7. A WORK OF ART YOU HAVE MADE


 Hi!, this is the last video this subject of summer , where I will talk about one of my work. In this case I choose my last work of the central workshop from my specialty: metalwork <3.

I factury a heart of copper, with different techniques as for example: cut, embossing, soldering and stitched whit cooper thread.
This work is called "reconstitución de un suspiro" and is a work very important for my because together with close a cycle academic, its help me understand how personality is define with our expreriences and people who are part of our lives. Because of this the heart is formed with different part and besides each part has even different color and texture.
This work took me a long time, around to six month, one semester complete!.
Well, her I live mi page of Facebook, where you can find some of my work:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nataly-Coraz%C3%B3n-de-Sand%C3%ADa/478724678896902?ref=hl

BYE BYE <3




2 comments:

  1. The tittle is very rimantic! I love your work :)
    I love you my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete