Friday 16 January 2015

Post 6. Have you ever...?

1. Have you ever changed your appearance a lot in a short time? (For example, hair style, hair color or weight)

- Yes, I change my hair style always when I feel in process complicated of my life and this is at least twice a year. I fell better when I change because the change not is only purely superficial. When I do I feel renewed <3

 





2. Have you ever slept in a tent?

Yes! I loved go to slept in tent, not because its`s comfortable, but because it a sense of the of freedom and relax. In fact last week went to "Reserva del Rio Clarillo" with a friend, was great!.

3. Have you ever tried riding a skateboard?
One time I try, but I fell a skateboard. Sincerely the sports I do not like, from child to today. I prefer to do other things. I like only ride a bike <3

4. Have you ever been mugged?
No, but yesterday after the class of English, when I was going to home with my friend Paula, almost steal me!.
I discovered to robber in fragante, with his hand in my backpack and I confront, then appeared a police and he it was chasing. At least was not stolen nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment